View our exclusive Allscripts Infobutton webinar now!
Krames patient education is the choice among hospitals, health care systems, and physicians. Our Krames StayWell experts will discuss the Infobutton solution and how to:
- Access and dispense high-quality and concise patient specific education seamlessly within the workflow for every care setting
- Add and create your own custom content to enhance your patient education library to meet all of your organization’s needs
- Use engaging videos to educate, motivate and inspire your patients
A few fun facts about Krames Patient Education:
- 4,000+ HealthSheets
- 1,100+ Urgent Care and Emergency Discharge Instructions
- 3,300+ Drug Information Sheets and Lab Tests
- 180+ StayWell Patient Education Videos
- 425+ ShareWIK Patient Story Videos
- 100% English and Spanish (with the exception ofShareWIK videos)
- 15 Languages support
Cindy Wilkey Vice President, Product Management, StayWell
An accomplished IT professional experienced in leading large businesses (StayWell, 3M, Siemens) with multiple products and platforms, Cindy oversees several of StayWell’s key patient education products. She has a stellar track-record in health care product management, product development, product launches, and release management.
Annette Montierth, Business Development Manager, StayWell
As Strategic Partnership Manager Annette manages StayWell’s EHR and key strategic partnerships. An experienced entrepreneur with solid relationship development success, her professional career began in account management and sales in a communication company. She went on to assist in building an audio video company, and eventually launched her own business. She received a bachelor of science in merchandising and business from Brigham Young University.
Matt Zilinskas , Senior Sales Executive
Matt has worked in the Healthcare Industry for over 15 years. He has been with Krames Staywell for 5 years working as a Sales Executive providing a consultative and solution based approach to his clients. Matt has built long and successful relationships with large scale health systems as well as small community hospitals. He received a BA in Economics from the University of Connecticut.