When people need answers to health questions, they go online. Our online well-being program contains robust health information on a wide variety of topics, turning your well-being program into a one-stop-shop for participants.
– Unlimited access to health information, motivation and skills-building tools
– Content is regularly updated with the latest medical information, behavioral science research and guidelines
– Material is reviewed by medical experts, URAC-accredited, and written at appropriate reading levels
– Provides access to thousands of articles on health conditions, tests, news, videos, assessments and more
– An introductory program providing a basic level of information through articles, videos and quizzes
– Variety of topics includes: exercise, sleep, back health, professional development and financial learning