Creating engagement across the stages of change is key when designing our challenges. We use the science of behavior change and gamification principles to connect with participants. Our goal is to create ongoing motivation and drive regular interaction with the well-being program.
- A daily engagement challenge with four topics to choose from
- Option to challenge someone else to join in, creating a social support system
- Million Steps Challenge: A year-round gamified program combines tracking with social and interactive components to engage a wide range of participants. This program has a goal of motivating participants to take one million steps over the course of the calendar year.
- Relay Challenges: 6-8 week long challenges on various well-being topics that motivate participants to focus on skill-building. These shorter duration challenges use similar engagement, tracking and interactive components as the Million Steps Challenge.
- In partnership with Health Enhancement Systems, we offer a variety of lengths and cover a broad range of topics.
- The program allows for both manual or device-connected tracking
- Options for team or individual challenges