Well-being Products

Where the science of behavior change, real-world experience and trail-blazing technology come together to improve employee well-being and business outcomes.

 

StayWell’s Employer Well-being Products: Where the science of behavior change, real-world experience and trail-blazing technology come together to improve employee well-being and business outcomes.

 

Good health is more than knowing your numbers; it’s about feeling healthy and secure in all aspects of life. We believe this sense of security drives overall well-being for employees and their families. And, with four decades of population health expertise, StayWell knows how to drive successful workplace well-being, which can ultimately help your company’s bottom line.

Most wellness providers today focus on the 20 percent of people who are already engaged in healthy attitudes and behaviors, leaving the remaining 80 percent of employees “missing in action.” StayWell blends our scientific research and practical knowledge to create solutions that address all aspects of employee well-being and your entire workforce — no matter how diverse.


StayWell provides the RIGHT solutions to help employers with their well-being needs:


For mid-sized employers with up to 5,000 employees or those ready to provide new solutions with an all-in-one platform.

For large employers with typically more than 5,000 employees or those seeking a fully custom experience at both the participant and employer level.