Krames Patient Education videos are a cost-effective means of demystifying complex medical concepts and procedures. They assist in helping to communicate with visual learners, as well as overcome the barriers associated with low health literacy skills. Our patient education videos bring anatomy, procedures, and lifestyle behaviors to life with art and language that have been specifically developed with the patient’s understanding in mind.
- Health literate design
- 5th- 8th-grade reading level
- On average 5 minutes in length
- 3D animations and motion graphics
- Ultra-high definition 4K resolution
Krames Videos currently offer clients over 300 active titles — available in English or Spanish — accessible via Krames On-Demand (KOD).
- Clinically accurate
- URAC accredited
- 508 compliant
- Available in Closed Captioning with supporting text handouts and visuals
- Completely digitized and available in all standard video file types
Additionally the easy-to-access videos can be viewed anywhere — from the patient’s bedside, the physician’s office, a patient’s home, or on a mobile device.