StayWell and eClinicalWorks have partnered to integrate Krames Patient Education within eClinicalWorks v10 EHR. This partnership is born from a shared commitment to bring high-quality patient education resources to hospitals, health systems, clinicians and the patients they serve.
Our comprehensive library of education content—including illustrated patient education handouts and emergency discharge instructions—can be accessed directly within your EHR. Content is recommended based on your patient’s condition, age and gender and documented within their record with a few simple clicks. This integrated solution allows a cohesive patient education program across your practice to every patient touch point and supports Meaningful Use objectives.
Improve outcomes and patient satisfaction with superior content.
Leading hospitals and health systems choose Krames content because of its proven experience driving patient literacy and adherence to treatment plans.
- Digestible content is designed to engage and empower patients and families to become active participants in their care
- Quick, easy access to Krames content, based on patient diagnosis, tests, and medications, is seamlessly integrated into the patient care workflow
- Krames content supports the patient-caregiver relationship, improves communication and enhances patient care and workflow
Integrating Krames Patient Education for eClinicalWorks is simple:
- If you are a new eCW client, contact eClinicalWorks Sales for pricing and contracting
- If you are an existing eCW client still in implementation, notify your eCW product manager
- If you are a live client, enter a support case https://my.eclinicalworks.com
For more information,
Award-winning discharge instructions and patient handouts cover disease and condition overviews, tests and procedures, chronic disease management, lab tests, health promotion and general wellness
Commonly used words written in a conversational style make the text more understandable
Plain language meets the standards of cultural sensitivity
Evidence-based and peer reviewed content ensures you are providing accurate and medically valid information
Single Topic Focus to increase retention
Award-winning artwork that helps patients visualize medical concepts without becoming overwhelmed
5th – 6th grade reading level using plain language most patients can read and understand