THESE TERMS WILL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE OTHER SERVICES, AND YOU SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE OR USING ANY SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH (OR OTHERWISE INCORPORATED) HEREIN. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE ALL USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY OTHER SERVICES. THESE TERMS ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND STAYWELL, EXCEPT WHERE – AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT – SUCH OTHER AGREEMENT EXPRESSLY SUPERSEDES THESE TERMS.
1. BINDING EFFECT. This is a binding agreement. By using this Site and other Services, you agree to abide by these Terms, as they may be amended by StayWell from time to time in its sole discretion. We may, in our sole discretion, amend or revise these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use this Site or other Services, you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any amendment or revision to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting. Although we may, but are under no obligation to, attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms, you should nevertheless periodically review these Terms from time to time to make sure you are in agreement with the most up-to-date version. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable, you must immediately leave this Site and cease all use of this Site and other Services. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES AS THESE TERMS CREATE BINDING LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS. By using this Site and other Services, you further agree that you will comply with any additional terms that we may provide to govern certain products or services that we offer from time to time (“Additional Terms”); we will present any such Additional Terms in conjunction with the applicable products and services. We may also require your agreement to rules of participation (“Rules”) for activities and services such as (by way of example only) award programs, contests or other special promotions. Any Additional Terms or Rules that we promulgate are hereby incorporated in these Terms by this reference. In addition, we reserve the right to modify or terminate any award programs, contests or other special promotions at any time in our sole discretion and without notice.
3. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions concerning us, this Site, other Services, these Terms, or anything related to any of the foregoing, we can be reached at the following email address and phone number, or via the contact information available from the following hyperlink:
5. LIMITATIONS ON USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. You understand and agree to the following restrictions and limitations on your use of this Site and other Services, and further agree that any violation of these Terms (including, but not limited to, a failure to abide by the following restrictions and limitations) may result in the suspension or termination of your account and cause you to lose your ability to access and use this Site. In addition, we may suspend your license to use or access this Site and other Services at any time while we investigate complaints or alleged violations of these Terms, or for any other reason within our sole discretion.
5.1 ELIGIBILITY. Use of this Site and other Services is void where prohibited. This Site and other Services are intended solely for users who are thirteen 13 years of age or older. Any use of or access to this Site or any Services by anyone under 13 is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms. By using this Site or any Services, you represent that you are at least 13 years old, and that you understand and agree to abide by all of these Terms.
5.2 ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. You may be required to register with us in order to use certain portions of this Site or the Services including but not limited to making purchases on the Kramesstore. Account Holders are users of the Site or the Services who choose to create an account by registering with the Site. Account holders create a username and password, supply credit card information, and enter their name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, or information about their business. If you choose to become an Account Holder, then you must provide, maintain and update accurate, complete, truthful and current information in response to all questions asked and requests made by our registration processes, and you will only be permitted to use your own account to access such portions of the Site or Services that require an account. You may not under any circumstances use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. Allowing someone else to use your account, or using someone else’s account to access Services will be grounds for suspension or termination (in our sole discretion) of the offending users and the accounts used for access. You will be entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and other account information that you create in order to access or use any Services or the Site. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. We will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
5.3 RESTRICTED BEHAVIOR AND CONTENT. The rules of conduct set forth in Section 8 below apply to this Site and all Services, and you must comply with those rules of conduct at all times when visiting this Site or using any Services or any features that we may offer or that may be available from this Site or through any Services. Your violation of the rules of conduct will constitute a breach of these Terms, and in addition to suspending or terminating your account (if applicable) and your access to and use of this Site and other Services, we reserve the right to take any and all legal action that may be available to us as a result of such breach.
6. USE OF SOFTWARE. Use of this Site and other Services may require you to use software provided by or operated from this Site or through Services, or provided by third-party distributors, and on occasion we may make certain software (which may include, without limitation, videos or audio or image files) available to you from this Site or via other Services. To the extent you use such software or download such software via the Services or from an authorized third-party distributor, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to be licensed to you by us, for your personal, noncommercial use only. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and we (or our licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software (except as we otherwise agree in writing), nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form of code.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION. You should assume that all Content is copyrighted (except as otherwise noted), and that our permission is required for you to use any Content in a way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms. The StayWell name and logo, together with our other trademarks, trade names, logos and product and service names, are trademarks of StayWell, and you may not copy, use or display them in any manner (excluding displays found on this Site or generated by any Application) without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion.
8. KRAMESSTORE. StayWell strives to offer the most accurate and up to date purchasing information available. However, we cannot be held liable for errors in the Site. Policies, item availability and prices are subject to change without notice. The price in effect when your order is received will be the price you are charged. StayWell reserves the right to limit quantities of any product ordered. The Kramestore is only for U.S. residents. No other international orders will be accepted.
9. USER CONDUCT.
9.1 COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing this Site or using other Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of StayWell and of others. Your use of this Site and our other Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to download, reproduce, submit, upload, transmit, display, or otherwise distribute any content in violation of StayWell’s or any third party’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using any account that you maintain.
9.2 INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You will not use any of the Services to submit, upload, transmit, display, communicate, or otherwise distribute any content that: (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening, or that promotes hate, violence or unlawful discrimination; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) is intentionally designed to mislead, disparage or embarrass others, or that reveals private information about others without their consent; (d) violates any of the prohibitions set forth in Section 8.3 below; or (e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. To the extent available to us or applicable to the Services, we reserve the right to terminate your ability to provide and/or receive any such material using this Site or other Services, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from our servers. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
9.3 PROHIBITED USES. In addition to the foregoing, we impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this Site or any Services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site or any associated Services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or “scraping” tool) to monitor, access or copy any content from this Site; (d) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, initiating or facilitating any “denial of service” attack, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (e) using this Site, any Services or our servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using (or purporting to use) this Site or any Services; or (g) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by StayWell in providing this Site or other Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability, and may result in a temporary or permanent loss of your ability to access and use this Site and other Services.
9.4 ALLEGED VIOLATIONS; TERMINATION OF LICENSE. We reserve the right to block or terminate your license to use this Site and other Services at any time and for any reason (including for no reason). If you breach any of these Terms, your license to use this Site and the Services terminates immediately, and upon any termination of your license you must stop using this Site and the Services. To ensure that we can provide a high quality experience for you and for other users of this Site and other Services, you agree that we or our representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of this Site or the other Services. We do not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but we reserve the right to terminate your account or your license to use this Site and/or other Services immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if we believe that you have violated any of these Terms, furnished us with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of this Site or any Services by others.
10. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. We have in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on this Site or with the Services. We have adopted a policy for responding to allegations of infringement, and that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any user who is found to have infringed on the rights of StayWell or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Our policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information:
(a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
(b) identification of the material that is claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (such as a URL);
(c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) a statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the material being infringed; and
(f) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it in writing to our Legal Department at the following address:
The StayWell Company, LLC
780 Township Line Rd.
Yardley, PA 19067
Attn: Legal Department
11. NO WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THIS SITE AND OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR OTHER SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STAYWELL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE AND OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. STAYWELL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR OTHER SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
12.1 DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. THIS SITE AND OTHER SERVICES MAY PRESENT YOU WITH THE IDEAS, OPINIONS AND VIEWS OF THIRD-PARTIES, ALL OF WHOM ARE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF STAYWELL. WE DO NOT AND CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, OR OTHERWISE ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE, THE ACCURACY OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY SUCH CONTENT GENERATED BY THIRD PARTIES.
12.2 FURTHER DISCLAIMER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE CREATED THIS SITE FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING GENERAL EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL CONTENT WHILE WE EXERCISE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO MONITOR THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE AND TO UPDATE CONTENT REGULARLY, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL INCLUDED HERE, OR ON ANY SITE ACCESSIBLE FROM HERE. NO CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE HELP OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL FOR ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR OTHER SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR LICENSE TO USE AND ACCESS THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OR ALTER OR DELETE THIS SITE OR OTHER SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES AT ANY TIME, IN ANY WAY, AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, ALL IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
15. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless StayWell, its owners, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your violation of these Terms, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user under your name or account (whether or not authorized or known to you), of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
16. COPYRIGHT. All Content and other materials appearing on of this Site are: Copyright © 2015 The StayWell LLC or its licensors. All rights reserved. For more information (including any questions about reusing Content), please contact us by email at the address set forth in Section 3 above.
17. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without reference to rules regarding conflicts of law.
18. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms will constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on this Site or available through other Services should be understood as granting you a license to use any of our trademarks, service marks, or logos, or the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by any third party, or any rights to our Content broader than or otherwise in excess of the rights expressly granted under these Terms.
20. UNITED STATES OPERATIONS. This Site and the other Services are controlled and operated by StayWell from its offices in the United States. We make no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to this Site and other Services should not be construed as StayWell purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any jurisdiction other than United States.